ชุดทดสอบไบโอไซด์(Non-Oxidinsing Biocides)หรือสารยับยั้งการเจริญเติบโตของจุลินทรีย์ในน้ำ ตรวจสอบได้รวดเร็ว
• Measure biocide levels in minutes
• Designed for use by non-technical personnel
• Ensure environmental bleed concentrations are met
Non-oxidising biocides are used across industry to control microbiological activity in a wide range of water systems, often in rotation with oxidising biocides. Biocidal performance is concentration dependant, so it is essential to monitor the activity levels closely in any system to ensure microbiological control.
The Lovibond® non-oxidising biocide test kits are based on novel colorimetric or titrimetric procedures and are designed for use by nontechnical persons as a site-based aid. Accurate biocide levels can be measured in minutes to ensure continued system control.
Test Kits for :
• Bronopol (2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol)
• DBNPA (2,2-dibromo-3-nitrilopropionamide)
• MBTC (Methylene bis (thiocynate))
• THPS (Tetrakis(hydroxymethyl) phosphonium sulphate)
• QUATS/Polyquat/Amine (Lonza Biocides)
• Bardac 22 (Lonza Biocides)